At Easeholm Laboratory we use the highest quality state of the art dental materials available on the market.
New Dentures, Denture Repairs, Denture Copies, Mouth Guards and Much More
1) Easeholm Dental Lab Ltd (ESL) shall accept no liability in any form for the failure of any suppliers to adhere to the following terms and conditions.
2) All suppliers of goods or services who have not or do not comply with the trading terms of ESL do so at their own risk. By supplying ESL with any goods or services you agree to the terms and conditions set out by ESL, and you indemnify ESL against any cost in any recovery actions against you, should you not comply with the said terms and conditions.
3) The terms and conditions set out below take precedent over any other agreed terms either now or in the future. Should you not agree to the terms and conditions set out by ESL, you should not attempt to supply goods or services to ESL.
4) By supplying ESL with any services or goods, you are stating that you have read, understood and agree with ESL trading conditions.
5) Suppliers shall only recognised by ESL who have provided the following:
- A copy of your Public Liability insurance, with a minimum liability of £10,0000,000
- Three separate trading references complete with landline, mobile address and web URL.
- A copy of your last complete years trading accounts
- In the case of materials a separate fact sheet showing origin of manufacture and composition materials to be used.
- In the case of processing dental work a statement that certifies that all work that will be carried out is done so in the UK.
6) Should you not provide ESl with copies of the above then you do not have the right to supply ESL with any services or goods and ESL shall not be liable for any good or services which you supply.
7) For each supply of goods or services ESL shall provide a unique order and reference code. Any invoices that are not submitted using this code shall be declared null and void by ESL.
8) Our payments terms at ESL are 60 days from the end of the month that the invoice is received on.
9) IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO BE INFORMED OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ESL
Above terms and conditions are correct as of the 15th of June 2013. Copyright Notice